Take another little piece of my heart now baby 馃挍

Hi! I´m Araceli, i was born on September 11th of 1998 in Antofagasta. I spent all my childhood and my teeenage years in the same house living with my mom, gandfathers and uncle. My father separated the next year i was born, so i stay in my mom´s house, i´m the only child of my parents (what it was very bored hahaha).

I studied in Colegio Ingles San Jose since kindergarden until high school. I have always love to play instrument (althought i´m not so good at it hahaha), listen to many differents types of music, paint, draw, and all the things that are related to art. I participated in a lot of artistic activities and workshops in my school and althought i wanted to study some career that conect me to world of art i dind´t want to study Art.

When i started high school i search for some formal career like ocucupational therapy, psychology, social work or Laws. But then i found Design and i love all of it. So i enter to Universidad de Chile and i moved to Santiago in 2017.

I live the first 2 years in mine uncle's house (my mom´s oldest brother), we pass through a bad relationship so i moved and now i live alone in Santiago Centro. Althought It have been difficult years with a lot of not very nice moments and many loss of mine closer family members, also it have been beutiful years because i have meet beautiful people that have turned in my new family and i´m doing what i love, reaching my goals, so that makes me very happy -u-馃挍

Thank you for take the time to read this, i hope you have a happy day!


Comentarios

  1. Your birthday date is very comunist , baby eater . I'm kidding, I love you arayaya <3 you know you have a lot of talent so keep going <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares