I country i would like to visit: JAPAN 馃嚡馃嚨

if i have to choose in this moment of my life where i would like to go, i would go to JAP脫N.
i thing that its a culture where i haven't inquire into so much and it cause me so much excitement to discover.

I Know that their are a very developed society in so many ways but the technology area its where they impress me the most. For example they have the most vending machines in the world, they are in every corner and are of so many types of things. They have food culture it's fantastic, they have sushi that i looove and they have rare (but cool) theme resturants.

If i go there i would like to visit the old temples, their biutiful japanese gardens, try rare food and buy evangelion items. I would love to live there for awhile, know in deep their culture, learn of heir graphic culture and make it another little part of my possibles future works as a inspiration.

I would like to live in Kyoto, the largest city in japan


Comentarios

Entradas populares