Big discovery! 馃З

Hi everyone! today I want to talk you about an amazing website. I am on my third year of design career and one of the most cool discovery in this years is Behance. 

Behance, part of the Adobe family, is the leading online platform to showcase & discover creative work. Creative people from all over the world join Behance and create profiles composed of projects. Each project has a unique URL that can be shared on the Internet and leads to Behance. Each Project has a view and an Acknowledgment counter so you can track how many people have seen your Project and have given you a Recognition, or congratulations on a job well done.

Between all the career-related websites that I visit, this it's my favorite because it is a page with a visual artistic community that is very stable and rich in variety, where we all are welcome to contribute with our work. We can learn from great references of different disciplines and be always up to date with what is happening in the world of design around the world. It allows create a more formal record of references, as well as being able to create an own portfolio that we can share with the Behance international community.

Also it's interface is very nice, organized and easy to use. It is a very attractive page to look at, it has a sober, simple and very complete aesthetic. For these same reasons I frequent it a lot during the week, it helps me to stay nourished by information about design and it is a place where I can always find inspiration to do my work.

Here is the link so you can shake it out 馃 https://www.behance.net ; I hope that you like it.

Thank you for read this, have a nice weekend! see you later! 馃檵‍♀️馃挋馃З





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares