Put your records on 馃幎

Hi everyone! today I will like to show you all a very special photo for me. I like it very much because it reminds me how peaceful I always fell with music , I took it  in a day of summer in my house. I love music and I have a big collection of cd's, concert's DVD's and vinyls, but I don't have it here in Santiago, I didn't bring it with me when I moved from Antofagasta.

At that time I spend a long time without my record-player and my vinyls, then I moved to a new home, and the old owner of the department left a vinyl there. That vinyl is one of my favorite albums in the world, it's called Artaud of Pescado Rabioso (Luis Alberto Spinetta), so I put it on the record-player, I put down the needle and I floated with every single note. I listened to it from beginning to end twice that day. I feel so much joy that I took my camera to capture that moment so special for me.

What are your favorite record? whatever It is i hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine 馃悷馃挌

Thank you for read this, have a very nice day! 馃檵




Comentarios

Entradas populares