My favorite piece of technology 馃捇

Hi everyone! I want to talk you about my favorite piece of technology. My  favorite piece of technology is my laptop. First of all we need to now what is a laptop: is a portal computer of light weight and size, its size is approximate like the size of a portfolio. It belongs to the group of personal computers, ideal for those who want to move their work from the office to their home and vice versa, for those who make presentations or are frequent travelers, for university students, researchers, people who live or work in small spaces, etc.

It was a birthday gift from my dad in 2017, in my first year of university. I use it almost all day, to do my university's works, to look for information or references to do jobs or hobbies, I use it to communicate with my loved ones, I edit the photos that I capture in some improvised digital photo session, to share those same photos or those that I capture with my analog camera in my social media, I listen to music, I watch movies or series, I read the news from day by day. Practically all my day, whether or not it happens, pass in front of my laptop screen, so I can not imagine being without it.

I like it a lot because I can do everything I need to do in it, It doesn't take much space and I can take it with me wherever I go, it works very well for all the jobs I have to do and it is my ideal tool, it fits perfectly with my style of life.

Thank you for read this, have a nice week 馃檵馃А


Comentarios

Entradas populares